I finally figured out the missing link and key to my weight loss. Eating Clean! A friend of mine had been raving about it and I was desperate to try anything at that point. I decided to buy Tosca Reno's book "Recharged, The Eat Clean Diet". It's all about eating whole/organic foods. Also exercise, water, no refined sugars or processed foods!
I cleaned out the pantry and threw away all the junk food so I wouldn't be tempted. I went grocery shopping and got lots of veggies, fruit, organic chicken, lean meats and bottled water! I threw in the towel and said goodbye to soda! I drink lots of water now and actually only water!
I have been running and eating clean now since May 4th and have had successful and exciting results!
I highly thank my friend, Su Stone, for sharing her secret with me. I also thank Tosca Reno for letting us know the secret to healthy and lifestyle changes that have surely changed my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment