Wow, I really need to take the time to post more often.
Well, this weight loss journey has been excellent and I feel better than ever. Have currently dropped a total of 78 pounds since having Emily, 48 of which since May of this year (2011). 31 inches lost off my body as well. It feels amazing to go from a size 18-20 and now a size 10!
I purchased a pair of Express jeans a few weeks back size 12 and two weeks later they're big on me and it's time to buy another pair! I barely have a rear end now. Ugh. My mother in law came to visit this week and is amazed at all that I have done and said " look at you, you have no butt". Not sure if that's a good thing or bad. One of Sam's co-workers saw me yesterday and he said "wow, you've lost so much weight" and called me "Skinny Minnie"! You have no idea how exhilarating it feels to feel good about yourself and to tell that all your hard work and efforts are paying off!
I'm 6 pounds away from my goal weight. Would like to be there by Christmas this year. Now losing about .5 to 1 pound a week vs 3 or 4 pounds in the beginning of this process. However, my scale tells me my muscle mass, body fat percentage and bone density! My muscle mass and
bone density is increasing and my body fat% is going way down!Guess that explains why I keep
dropping dress sizes. I want a whole new wardrobe of clothes however, I'm not done yet with my journey. I will continue to strive to be healthy through exercising and eating clean. Ultimate goal is to get into the single digit dress size! I'm determined and haven't been there since my early 20's while in college.
I've been training noe for a 10k and have increased my speed as well. It's so much fun setting goals and obtaining them. Im currently on Phase 3 of training and will be able to run 6.2 miles by the weekend of Thanksgiving!!! Sam and I have also joined the YMCA and I look forward to cross training with swimming, Zumba, Pilates and Spin class.
Can't wait to see what the future holds for my weight loss journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment